SuperMap is organizing 2nd International Workshop on GIS Technology and Application from Oct. 27th to Nov. 3rd, 2019 in Beijing, China. There is no fee for the course. It is completely free!
SuperMap Software Co., Ltd. is an innovative GIS platform software and service provider. It was founded in 1997 in Beijing (headquarter).
The above-mentioned workshop is being supported by Chinese Society for Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, and supported by International Federation of Surveyors (FIG).
Some of the key topics for 8 days long workshop are:
- The Key Technology of GIS Software and the Trend of Development
- The Global Application of GIS
- The Application and Expectation of Spatial Big Data GIS Technology
- The Application Cases of Data Center
- The Application and Expectation of 2D&3D Integration Technology
- Ideas and System Architecture of Smart City Construction
- The Application Framework of the One Map for Land Project
- Global Applications of SuperMap iPortal
- GIS Applications in 3D Cadastre Management
- GIS Application in Natural Disaster Prevention and Alleviation
- 2019 GIS Software Technology Conference
- Visiting and inspection
Deadline for application: Aug. 31st, 2019
Time of workshop: Oct. 27th, 2019 – Nov. 3rd, 2019
Location: Building 107, A10 Jiuxianqiao North Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Although this training is free of cost, participants are required to cover their travel and accommodation cost. On the contrary, if you are on a student budget, you can learn about GIS without traveling as well. Check the details of online courses posted earlier: Free GIS Courses on Coursera & GIS and Remote Sensing Free Courses on FutureLearn
Complete updated Agenda is available on the SuperMap website and links are given at the end of this article.
For further details and application procedure please check the links below: