9th IGRSM – International Conference and Exhibition on Geospatial and Remote Sensing is around the corner. It is being organized in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The deadline for Abstract/Full Paper Submission is very close i.e. 2 February 2018. All submission must use IGRSM 2018 registration system.
Four Malaysian universities are actively coordinating for IGRSM 2018. These universities are: University Putra Malaysia, University Utara Malaysia, University Teknologi Malaysia, and International Islamic University Malaysia. Moreover, Institute of Geospatial and Remote Sensing Malaysia, Science and Technology Research Institute for Defence (STRIDE), Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRSS) are other key players for organizing IGRSM 2018.
IGRSM 2018 is aimed at disseminating knowledge and sharing expertise and experiences in geospatial sciences in all aspects of applications. It brings together a large number of surveying and spatial professionals around the globe. In addition, it provides an excellent opportunity for GI businesses to showcase their innovative work in Exhibition. Thus, it is an opportunity for businesses to strengthen their exposure to target users. Moreover, IGRSM is no doubt an opportunity to all participants to discover best industry practices from the best in business.
Some of the topics being covered in IGRSM 2018 are:
- Applications in Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Future Cities: Applications in Urban Planning and Management
- Applications of GIS & RS in Agriculture and Forestry
- Applications in Earth’s Climate Change
- Managing Natural Hazard and Disaster using GIS and Remote Sensing
- Spatial Information Policy: Applications in Biodiversity Conservation and Management
- Applications in Health Management
- Social Economic Issues
- Applications in Water Resource Management
- Geospatial Sciences Awareness and Education
- Applications in Coastal and Marine Management
- Operational Policy, Security, and Legal Issues
- Spatial Data Infrastructures and Standardization
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), and Positioning & Navigation Technologies
- Automated Mapping and Facility Management (AM/FM)
Note: Please visit the official page for complete list of topics.
Finally, 2018 Remote Sensing Travel Grant by MDPI could be one of your funding source for this conference. Do check it.
Important Link: Conference Website